2333 BM Leiden Plan your route
Welcome at Lab071! Our restaurant was established in the former anatomic laboratory of the Leiden University. We have tried to let this history show in the interior, because the kitchen is full of experiments.
We are ready to let you experience our interpretation of hospitality. Our kitchen is trademarked by making the use of vegetables a central aspect. With this, we hope to convince you that meat and fish don't necessarily have to be the main element in the dish, but that it can also serve as a side element just as easily. By using 'cooler' ways to prepare our dishes, our chefs create dishes which don't require fish or meat. This doesn't mean that we don't serve fish or meat at all, but that they can only be ordered as a side dish.
So, vegetables in the main role!
- Every monday from 10:00 to 22:00
- Every tuesday from 10:00 to 22:00
- Every wednesday from 10:00 to 22:00
- Every thursday from 10:00 to 22:00
- Every friday from 10:00 to 22:00
- Every saturday from 12:00 to 22:00
- Every sunday from 12:00 to 22:00